Sunday, November 2, 2014

Nov 2014 update and future topics.

I will admit I mostly use this blog to document projects I do so I can refer back to them...

Despite that...or maybe because of that...I am way behind...

I will say that a lot of stuff has been going on, and not much applied to the blog, however I did notice that some projects did not get updated, and I have done a few things...

Here is a list of upcoming topics.


Asus Transformer T100 tablet/laptop. (new to me)

Raspberry Pi setup and ADS-B (and FlightAware)

Win7 64bit (non event) with 8gig ram update (significant emotional event)

RTL-SDR updates

SDR using a Yaesu FT-857D (in progress)

HF radio install in Jetta (in progress)

Ammo Box grab and go radio setup...just notes, someone else has done the planning

B-Ramping using Nexus7 tablet.

...maybe more...

No comments: